|Risk 2210 AD.pdf||4,03 mb|
Set in the not-so-distant future, battles are now fought by machines of destruction, known as MODs, for short.
Human commanders still lead these mechanized troops, but these commanders each have special powers and abilities.
These come into play via the use of Command cards, which add a new dimension to the game.
Now the battle is not just for the continents, but the sea and moon are also battlegrounds.
Although much has been added, the basic flavor of the game is still Risk.
One welcome change is the institution of a five-turn game limit, which allows the game to play to completion in about three hours.
Further, players must also factor in economics in the form of energy.
This energy is used to purchase command cards, bid for turn order, and hire new commanders.
There is much more strategy and planning involved in this new version, but it should still appeal to the classic Risk fans.
Age: 10 years and up.
Players: 2 - 5 players.
Play Time: Ca. 240 min.
- Earth game board (20" x 30")
- Moon game board
- 5 sets of MODs (60 1.0-MODs, 12 3.0-MODs, and 10 5.0-MODs)
- 5 sets of Commander figures (each set consisting of Diplomat, Land, Naval, Nuclear, and Space)
- 20 plastic space stations
- 71 territory cards (44 Land, 14 Lunar, 13 Water)
- 109 command cards (20 Diplomat +2 blank, 20 Land +2 blank, 20 Naval +2 blank, 20 Nuclear +2 blank, 20 Space +1 blank)
- 4 devastation markers
- 1 year marker
- 80 cardboard energy markers (15x'5', 66x'1' although the manual lists 65)
- Score chart
- 5 turn order markers
- 10 dice (5 six-sided: 2 white, 3 black)(5 eight-sided: 2 white, 3 black)
Bestiller du inden kl. 15:30, afsender vi varene i dag.
Levering med GLS Pakkeshop: DKK 39,00
Gratis levering ved køb over: DKK 500,00
Har du spørgsmål eller brug for hjælp, er du velkommen til at kontakte kundeservice:
66 17 27 35 - Telefontid hverdage 09:00 - 18:00